These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of ATO SMART ENTERPRISE's Website.
ATO SMART ENTERPRISE (Reg No: 002453844-X) is located at:
D-06-07, BLOCK D, SOUTHGATE COMMERCIAL CENTRE, NO.2, JALAN DUA, OFF JALAN CHAN SOW LIN, 55200 KUALA LUMPUR, WILAYAH PERSEKUTUAN, MALAYSIA
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use ATO SMART ENTERPRISE's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Malaysia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, ATO SMART ENTERPRISE and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on ATO SMART ENTERPRISE All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.ato.com.my for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Redistribute content from ATO SMART ENTERPRISE (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
1. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
2. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. ATO SMART ENTERPRISE does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of ATO SMART ENTERPRISE, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws ATO SMART ENTERPRISE shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
3. ATO SMART ENTERPRISE reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4. You warrant and represent that:
Hyperlinking to our Content
1. The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
2. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
3. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ATO SMART ENTERPRISE; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
1. Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
2. Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
4. Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
1. Do I need to register to shop?
Registering with us helps speed up the ordering process for you, as we would already have your billing and shipping details. It also allows you to keep track of your current and past order, payment status & tracking number.
2. Why is my order cancel? System will auto cancel after 24 hours of non payment update. Reward points / store credit will be refund upon cancellation. ATO will not be liable for any ended promotion / discount price caused by order cancel.
1. Can I walk-in and purchase?
We recommend our customer to call/whatsapp/text before walk-in to check on the stock availability on specific product. If you would like to pick up the ready product, please contact us no later than 3pm.
2. What time can I drop by to collect my order(s)?
Monday to Friday: 10am to 6pm (except Public Holiday)
3. How should I navigate after reaching our office building at Southgate Commercial Centre?
We are just right at Block D (Ground Floor), see ya!
1. Can I pay upon pickup?
This option is only available to customer who opt for manual ordering. However, we highly encourage all our customers to pay while placing an order in order to allow us to work efficiently.
2. Can I pay with credit card? Any charges?
Yes, you do. There is no charges imposed with credit card payment.
3. Can I online transfer or ATM cash deposit?
Payment payable to ATO SMART ENTERPRISE, Maybank 5143 6565 9146.
After you made the payment, please send us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the payment details of :
Bank Name :
Banking Date :
Banking Reference No :
Total ammount you have paid :
Your Order No :
1. What information should I provide?
Your name, delivery address, contact number.
2. Can I choose my preferable courier service?
Our default courier service is J&T Express for all online platforms except Lazada and Shopee. As for certain rural area in Sabah or Sarawak, we will still recommend to send by Poslaju instead of other courier service. Please remark if you would prefer to use Poslaju, we shall proceed accordingly.
3. Can I order on the same day and get it on the same day?
Yes, we do! With an RM8* delivery fee (item below 1KG), you can get your ordered item within the same day that you ordered. Same day delivery only applicable to all KLANG VALLEY where orders must be placed before 9am from Monday to Friday (exclude Public Holiday).
Standard delivery service is completed between 12pm to 6pm. We are unable to accommodate requests for time specific to ensure fairness to all our customers and maintain efficiency in our operations.
Please take note as below:
1. Same day delivery provided with only ready stock item.
2. Item more than 1KG (Bulky item) will be charge at standard fare rate.
4. URGENT! Why is my order yet ship? Can I receive my order tomorrow or specific date if I place the order today?
You will receive your parcel within 1-5 working days (depending on differ state / address). Pickups services only available at our office at this moment.
*This may be extended during peak periods. We will contact you if there is a delay in processing your order.
During peak period, there maybe some delay in shipping. Please bear with us as we could not fulfill the usual next day delivery promise due to large volume of orders, transactions and availability issues. Please do expect a slight delay in shipping due to large volume of orders. However, we will try our best to delivery as soon as we can.
5. Can I track my order?
Yes, we will email you the tracking number or capture a photo send in whatsapp/messenger. A delay in response may be inevitable as our dispatchers may be in convenient to update whilst on duty with their bikes.
We hope our beloved customers might take note that ATO does now represent courier companies, and as much as we hope for parcels to arrive on time, parcels can suffer delayed beyong our control.
6. Can I change my delivery method?
Once you've placed your order, we are unable to make any changes, additions or amendment. Our system are automated and changed may cause delays or mix-ups in preparation of your order. We highly suggest that you review your shipping details before check out.
7. What should I do if i entered the wrong address? The courier may charge an additional cost for change of address for indelivered parcels with wrong / invalid address. In the event that the wrong address is indicated in the order and the parcel is delivered, ATO will not be liable for any replacement or refund.
8. Which countries do you ship to?
Unfortunately we only ship locally at the moment.
1. Do I need to sign up to get reward points? Applicable for walk-in?
Only for website login, it does not apply for guest account. Every RM1 spend = 1 point; 25 points earned = RM1
Our return policy is within 15 Days starting from the day the order is delivered. Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after this period. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused / unseal which in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
**If your item is special order or back order as requested, unfortunately we can't accept for the return with any reason.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be process within 7-14 working days, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Change of mind is not applicable as we only replace item if they are defected or damaged. Please return your purchase to the following address: D-01-03, Block D, Southgate Commercial Centre, No.2, Jalan Dua, Off Jalan Chan Sow Lin, 55200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
1. Pre-orders are charged at the time of purchase, not when we ship them out.
2. If you need to cancel or change a pre-order, please send an email to email@example.com 7 days before the release date.
3. System will auto cancel after 24 hours of non payment update. Reward points / store credit will be refund upon cancellation. ATO will not be liable for any ended promotion / discount price caused by order cancel.
4. If you had made deposit on pre-order items, we will email notify the final price and collect payment 3 - 5 days before it release date.
5. In the event that sugested retail price is lower than the final price, we shall refund the difference as store credit.
6. In the event that suggested retail price is higher than the final price, we will absorb any difference in price that had been made.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03-27325996 if you have any questions or doubts.
Last Edited on 2020-01-07