- Product model - WCJ02ZM
- Port type - USB-C
- Input - 5V/3A 9V/2A 12V/2A ; 15V/1.8A 20V/1.35A
- Output - 20W MAX
- Material - PC + Glass
- Universal compatibility
- 4 USB ports
- 10 ft. cable
- 5.4A power
- Automatic power adjust for connected devices
- Elegant design
- QUALCOMN QUICK CHARGES 3.0 Charges devices up to 80% in just 35 minutes, 4 times faster than conventional car chargers. Backward compatible with QC 1.0 and 2.0 Technology.
- ONPRO smart IC Tech: Automatically adjust the charging current according to the connected devices and remaining capacity to obtain the fastect and safest charger for you device.
- ONPRO smart IC Tech: Overheating, overheating, excessive current and short-circuit protection system, keeping you and devices safe anytime.
- ONPRO smart IC Tech: ONPRO's revolutionary technolory provr=ides the best protection to both car charger and the devices connected which avoid huge electricity impact protection system, keeping you and devices safe at anytime.
- Charges 3 devices at once: phone, AirPods/AirPods Pro and Apple Watch (all series)
- Qi certified to work with Qi enabled devices
- Plugs into power with a USB-A to USB-C cable (1m cable included)
- Compatible with AirPods in wireless charging case
- Compatible with most phone cases (non-metal) up to 5mm thick
**PHOTO FOR REFERENCE ONLY
1. Multi -function wireless charger, for mobile/Earbuds/Apple Watch.
2. Smart identification of devices, matching power.
3. Magnetic charging area for Apple Watch.
4. Safe charge, LED light display status.
- Compact and yet powerful - minimal size 55cc
- One adapter for all your gadgets - 60W USB PD
- Pack light while travel - 3 Travel plugs included
- Save utility and save the planet - 92% energy efficiency
- 1.5m USB-C to USB-C cable included
- Compatible with more than 16 laptop brands
- InnerShield™ Power Protection
- Integrated GreenSense™ Technology
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
TRANSCEND Docking Station 6 Port Dock for DrivePro Body 30 *Support Network Based Data Upload* **2 Years Limited Warranty
- Camera Management
- Charging and Data Upload Solution for TS64GDPB30N
- A LAN port can be used for administrative facilities, while a WAN port allows data upload during loading
- For storing material on external storage devices, the Bodycam also has a USB 3
- 1 Gen 1 port
- Connect the docking station to an electrical outlet to charge the DrivePro body
- Connect the docking station to a pc via USB to perform the auto-backup*
- Power on the docking station by flipping the power switch